- Customers can configure and parameterize the instrument using the Mass Flow Communicator PC software via the RS-232, e.g. configuration of binary inputs and outputs, LEDs, limit values, etc.
- Limit value switches (limits) for set-point/actual value, control signal and integrated totalizer can be configured.
- The dynamics of the instrument can be adjusted to the application.
- Instrument behavior can be defined in the event of an error, for example: go to safety value, fully open or close valve.
- Autotune function: automatic adjustment of the controller to the system conditions
- Adjustable ramp function for the set-point value can be configured.
- Set-point profile can be defined and stored. Set-point values with the relevant time intervals can be entered in the required order in which the instrument automatically moves to them at a later time (for example, after activating a binary input)