This flowmeter series is made for the measurement of especially large flow rates and use the calorimetric measuring principle. A heated sensor element is cooled down by the gas flow. This cooling effect which depends on the flow velocity and the gas characteristics serves as a flow indication, the kind of cooling directly depends on the flow velocity and the kind of gas. This kind of mass flow measurement is independent of pressure and temperature. The flowmeter can be used for monitoring air supplies, but also qualifies for the measurement of other gases, see technical data.
Type 8007 is available in two versions:
- Heavy Duty (with a robust aluminium die casting electronics housing).
In the Heavy Duty version the sensor is encapsulated in stainless steel. Upon request, this version is available with ATEX or DVGW approval.
- Depth scale for accurate installation in existing pipes
- Usable in pipes from 1/2 " up to 12" (DN300)
- Easy installation under pressure
- Display as option
- Standard and Heavy Duty version available
For selecting the correct product please refer to the technical data, images and notes for proper use according to the data sheet.